WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
THE WASH WERKS CERAMIC SHIELD PROCESS
Our proprietary Ceramic Shield Process is one of a kind. Our ceramic-infused wash technology is a breakthrough when it comes to protection and maintaining a glossy finish on your vehicle. Our ceramic package has been exclusively formulated to provide a molecular ceramic bond within seconds of application. Superior protection and superior shine is the result.
- UV Protection
- Superior Gloss
- Complete Finish Protection
BODY SOAK: An ultra concentrated application of high foaming liquid detergents designed to clean a broad range of tough soils.
WHEEL CLEAN: Designed to clean wheels, tires, and brakes with a combination of special cleaners, tire brushes & high pressure water.
PAINT POLISH: Formulated to clean and protect, while providing your vehicle with a smooth quick rinsing polish.
SPEED WAX: Conditions, shines and protects the painted surfaces of your vehicle.
UV PROTECT: Premium total surface sunscreen protection from the suns harmful UV rays.
CERAMIC SHIELD: Provides superior gloss and unrivaled protection with revolutionary ceramic infused layering technology. Treats the vehicles surface with a long-lasting extremely vivid shine, along with fierce water-beading action, and self cleaning abilities.
- Vehicles at a height greater than 86″
- Vehicles with tires wider than 12.5″
- Vehicles that sit 5″ or lower to the ground
- Vehicles with excessive mud
- Vehicles with bike racks or any rear-mounted rack
- Vehicles with large ladder racks
- Trucks/vans with ladders
- Trucks with beds containing fuel tanks
- Trucks with dual rear tires
- Vehicles without fenders that cover the wheels
- Vehicles with permanently affixed, tripod-style mirrors
- Full-size Hummers / H1
TO ENSURE THE SAFEST AND CLEANEST WASH, BEFORE ENTERING OUR TUNNEL PLEASE ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
- All antennas removed or down – no after market antennas
- Turn wipers off – front and rear
- Automatic & extended mirrors folded in
- Truck beds completely empty & free of any kind of debris
- All hitches and hitch covers removed
- Tow mirrors are folded in
- License plates secured
- Windows up, sunroofs closed
- External covers, magnets, etc. removed
- Assisted anti-collision turned off
- Vehicle in proper mode (ex. car wash mode)
- Do not touch steering wheel, switch out of neutral, or apply brakes/accelerator in tunnel
ALTHOUGH OUR WASH PROCESS IS VERY SAFE AND WE WASH THOUSANDS OF CARS WITHOUT INCIDENT, PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MECHANICAL CAR WASH. OUR EQUIPMENT APPLIES FRICTION TO PROVIDE YOU A CLEAN CAR! WE DILIGENTLY TRY TO IDENTIFY ANY PRE-EXISTING DAMAGE PRIOR TO ENTERING THE TUNNEL AND ASK YOU DO THE SAME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Any damage on cars older than 5 years or vehicles without warranty
- After market, non-factory, and modified items
- Any previous damage, known or unknown
- Damage to loose, rusted, or cracked parts
- Damage from previously chipped, cracked, scratched or oxidized paint
- Paint newer than 6 months
- Previously repaired or refinished vehicles
- Antennas or antenna removal damage
- Wipers or assembly damage from wipers activated in car wash
- Bug guards
- Parts blown off by air dryers including wipers, lights, molding, trim, & mirrors
- License plates, frames, and covers
- All types of racks
- Running boards & louvers
- Spare tire & plastic wheel covers
- Wheels & hubcaps
- Classic vehicles
- Damage due to customer error